- How do I customise EdPlace to my needs?
- Take me on a tour of my student account
- How can I log in to my student account?
- How do I complete an activity on EdPlace?
- How is my 'To Do List' organised and how are activities assigned to my student account?
- How do rewards work on EdPlace and how can I request one?
Using my EdPlace account
- How can I assign myself an activity that I would like to work on?
- What is the difference between scores and points?
- How do my badges work?
- What is the 'Timeline' feature and what info does it tell me?
- What are the different types of assessments available and when should I use them to support my learning?
- How can I use EdPlace to revise for a test or exam?
- I have forgotten my login details or password, what should I do?
- Why are some activities locked to me and how can I access these?
- Why is an activity I have already completed still showing in my To Do List?
- How should I choose when to work on the EdPlace website and when to work on the EdPlace apps?
- What are the main similarities and differences between the student web and app experiences?
- Which devices and methods can I use to log into my EdPlace student account?