We're sorry to hear that you're thinking of leaving us for now. We hope that you have found your EdPlace subscription to be an incredibly useful resource to support your students' learning.
Don't worry, taking a break from your EdPlace subscription is really easy to do - just follow the simple steps below.
1. Log in to your account at www.edplace.com/teacher;
2. Click on the 'My account' tab in the left-hand menu of your dashboard;
3. You will see this page with the message 'Looking to cancel your subscription? Fill out this short form to send us your request. Click here.' Please do answer this survey as honestly and in as much detail as you can, as this will help us to improve moving forwards:
4. You will need to accurately input the email address linked to your account in the final question;
5. Upon completion of the survey, your cancellation will be processed and the end date of your subscription will be visible to you.
Once your cancellation has been processed, no further payments will be taken but your account will remain active until the end of your current billing period. This will be clearly shown on your homepage:
At the end of your current billing cycle, access for your students will stop but you will still be able to log in to your educator account even though it is in an inactive state.
If you would like to restart your subscription at any time, simply log in and click on 'My account' where you will be able to reactivate your subscription, change your card details or edit your subscription type.
We hope this article provides all the information you need to access and manage your subscription. If you are having any difficulties in logging in or accessing your account, please contact our friendly Customer Support team via email at email@example.com or by calling 0207 183 9818.
We hope to be able to support you again in the future and thank you for being an EdPlace customer.