EdPlace provides targeted support to students in all areas of the English National Curriculum from Key Stage 1 to 4 in English, maths, science and 11+. We're also fully exam board compliant at GCSE! Wherever your child is on their educational journey, we're here to help support them throughout their learning.
We're the only online resource provider who starts developing 11+ skills from Year 3, layering them into wider skills across English and maths, and progressing your child up to the exam at a pace that's right for them.
What's our philosophy?
No matter what age, we know that students learn best when all three key stakeholders (parents, students, and teachers) work together. This is why at EdPlace we believe in empowering parents like you.
We exist to support you, the parent, throughout your child's learning journey, so that you can tailor our resources to your child's specific needs. At the same time, you can be safe in the knowledge that our resources are hyper-relevant, created by experts (all of our resources are written by fully qualified teachers) and appropriately targeted.
At EdPlace, we empower you so that you can:
- Find and assign the most relevant resources to your child;
- Select activities to provide the right level of challenge, as all of our activities are differentiated based on needs and ability;
- Track your child's progress, gaining a greater understanding of their areas of strength and areas for focus;
- Motivate your child using our points system and set personalised rewards;
- Help your child consolidate and get ahead with our revision offering at key milestones.
At EdPlace, we support your child so that they:
- Consolidate and improve their understanding in all key topics of the National Curriculum;
- Use assessments to identify their current skill level;
- Build their confidence and resilience in topics that they find more challenging;
- Stretch and challenge their understanding in areas of strength;
- Prepare for key milestones with our structured and differentiated revision offering;
- See their progress at every step to encourage and inspire.
Students are at the heart of EdPlace. This is why we constantly strive to improve and innovate our service. We believe that with the right support, all students are capable of significant progress, and it's this passion that underpins everything we do. If you need any further help with this or have any questions or suggestions, please contact our friendly Customer Support Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org - we are here to help you get the most out of using EdPlace!